- 1921 Tequila Cream (87)
- Amarula Fruit and Cream Liqueur (89.5)
- Ceili’s Cream (78)
- Ceili’s Cream Cappuccino ( 81)
- El Dorado (Golden Rum) Cream Liqueur (85)
- Forty Creek Cream Liquor (82)
- Northern Lights Eggnog ( 84.5)
- RumChata (Horchata Con Ron) Cream Liqueur (89)
- Sortilège Maple Cream (85)
- St-Rémy à la Crème (93.5)
- Bols Blue (Curacao) (81.5)
- Bols Triple Sec (89)
- Cheshire Triple Sec (68)
- Cointreau (82.5)
- Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge (87.5)
- Manitou Orange and Sumac Liqueur (87.5)
- Meagher’s Triple Sec (80.5)
- Patrón Citrónge (86)
- Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao (90.5)
- Satsuma Rum Liqueur (77)
Cordials and other Flavoured Spirits
- Blackmaker Root Beer Liqueur (83.5)
- Drambuie (89)
- Eau Claire Gin Rummy (84.5)
- Luxardo Maraschino (Originale) (84)
- Luxardo Sambuca dei Cesari (84)
- Luxardo Sambuca (Passione Nera) 87
- Nemiroff Cranberry (90)
- Paul’s Pies – Apple Pie Liqueur (85)
- Paul’s Pies – Blueberry Pie Liqueur (80.5)
- Southern Comfort (81)
Each Review contains a rating or score out of 100, and these scores can be interpreted using the following scale:
0-25 A spirit with a rating this low would actually kill you.
26-49 Depending upon your fortitude you might actually survive this.
50 -59 You are safe to drink this…but you shouldn’t.
60-69 Substandard swill which you may offer to people you do not want to see again.
70-74 Now we have a fair mixing spirit. Accept this but make sure it is mixed into a cocktail.
75-79 You may begin to serve this to friends, again probably still cocktail territory.
80-84 We begin to enjoy this spirit neat or on the rocks. (I will still primarily mix cocktails)
85-89 Excellent for sipping or for mixing!
90-94 Definitely a primary sipping spirit, in fact you may want to hoard this for yourself.
95-97.5 The Cream of the Crop
98+ I haven’t met this bottle yet…but I want to.
Very loosely we may put my scores into terms that you may be familiar with on a Gold, Silver, and Bronze medal scale as follows:
70 – 79.5 Bronze Medal (Recommended only as a mixer)
80 – 89.5 Silver Medal (Recommended for sipping and or a high quality mixer)
90 – 95 Gold Medal (Highly recommended for sipping and for sublime cocktails.)
95.5+ Platinum Award (Highest Recommendation)